From finding out more about local services and organisations to needing someone to talk to, you can turn to FoodBox.
Here are some links to other local places for emergency support:
- Foodbanks - other foodbanks in the London Borough of Hounslow
- London Borough of Hounslow - support available
- Open Kitchen – free take away meals
- Hounslow ‘Virtual’ Soup Kitchen Delivery Service – if you need emergency food delivered please contact Quddous on 07463853385
- Ealing Road Homeless Centre, Ealing Road Baptist Church, 18 Burford Rd, Brentford TW8 0LS – provides food, showers and clothes
- Citizens Advice Hounslow Adviceline freephone number: 0808 278 7830
- DWP West London Rapid Response Service for Redundancies
To talk about services, organisations or anything else please contact Oonah Lacey on 07718 263614. You can also send her a message.