How to donate
You can organise donations in a variety of ways:
- Bring your donations directly to FoodBox at the Rose Community Centre, or a volunteer driver will collect from you.
- Bring your donations to one of our collection points at ASDA Hounslow, Co-op Boston Manor Road, Brentford, Co-op Isleworth, LIDL West Ealing or Morrisons Brentford.
- Organise or contribute to a street or neighbourhood collection in your area, via the Garden Collection Initiative.
- Run a food drive for FoodBox either as an individual, business, school or other religious or non-religious organisation.
- Donate as a local catering business, just like Finecrown Bakery, or another that has a kitchen. School kitchens can also donate surplus supplies.
FoodBox donations can be delivered directly to the Rose Community Centre, Hawthorn Road, Brentford, TW8 8NT.
We are open to receive donations Tuesday - Friday 10am - 1pm, and Saturday 10am - 12pm.
If you can’t come in person to FoodBox we will try to arrange a volunteer driver to collect your items.
Donations we need
We are grateful for all non-perishable, frozen and fresh food donations, but the regular food items required include:
- Tinned & fresh potatoes or mash
- Tinned meat - casseroles, corned beef, ham
- Tinned fish - tuna, salmon, sardines
- Tinned vegetables - sweet corn, peas, carrots, beans
- Tinned and fresh fruit
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Tomato sauce
- Small cooking oil
- Tinned soup
- Baked beans
- Tinned custard
- Rice pudding
- Long life milk
- Baby food
We often have requests for halal and gluten-free foods, alongside food suitable for diabetics, so these food types are greatly appreciated.
Pet food and non-food items, including toiletries, toilet rolls, cleaning products and nappies of various sizes are all essential donation items.
Our stock levels vary from week to week, meaning our requirements are often changing. For the most up-to-date shopping wish list, please download our Shopping Wishlist using the button at the top of the page.